Travelling around with a Microphone Stand can be awkward and difficult, whether you have to take it across country or just to the garage down the road. Now, with the GoStand from AirTurn, transporting your stand is as easy as throwing it in your backpack.
The AirTurn GoStand also works perfectly for both standing and seated musicians for holding their tablets as well as microphones and other gear that can be mounted using a standard 5/8-27 mic thread.
- Less than 18" (453mm) when fully folded. This means it fits in most backpacks and carry-on bags
- 58" (1475mm) when fully extended
- 1.25kg (2.6lbs)
- Extended legs create the same footprint as most mic stands keeping your load secure. The AirTurn GoStand is the only Microphone And Tablet Stand that can be set for uneven surfaces and different base circumferences
- Steel tubing provides the weight to keep attached objects steady
- Standard 5/8-27 mic thread fitting on top with locking nut
- Works with all AirTurn tablet mounting systems. Collapsible Boom also available.